Monday, May 9, 2011

May 8 ♥






Its really too fast ! Is going to May already !
What the H*ll so fast =.=
Actually this day also is my [ OUR ] anniversary ,
But .. its gone ! Nomore anniversary ! ='[

♥ Happy Mothers Day

MUMMY MUMMY I LOVE U , U LOVE ME AND WE ♥ YOU !
Arround 8 pm , brother already come back home ,
after finish all the prepare ,
we out together , going to having dinner with mummy for celebrate mothers day xp
At SOULed OUT @ Hartamas ,
Awesome ! All FOODS is ALL I LIKE IT !
I like there feel ~ like there food , services is perfect ! Friendly too =]
after finish pay , that waiter ask us can take 1 photo for mother's day ?? '' Sure ^^ ''
And so FAST to print out =.=

Nice car > LAMBORGINI , FERRARI <



The last ,
Alice Tan mummy , sorry about if i treat u not good ,
i will start more care u , treat u good then before ! PROMISE !
I LOVE U MUM ~

No comments:

Post a Comment